Anyone else hate slaving away over a hot stove in the summer!? It can’t just be me….! This recipe is done in the blink of an eye! So easy, flavorful and can be enjoyed hot or cold!
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta- cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 10 oz. pesto of your choosing, we used classic basil
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled and shredded (or you can cube it)
- 8 oz. brick or mozzarella, cubed.
- Cook your bow tie pasta according to box directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Grill your chicken breasts. I used the George Foreman because it was nearly 90 degrees outside and humid!! I grilled mine for 14 minutes. Once cooled, shred and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl! Enjoy!