Yes, this is happening right now…and it’s Weight Watcher approved! 8 points a slice, sign me up.
- Tiseo’s frozen pizza dough
- 1/4 c. Fat free cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz Steakummmmms
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- Splash of A1 sauce
- 1 cup of pizza blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Roll/stretch dough out to fit your baking dish- I used a cookie sheet. Let rise as you prepare the steak/veggies
- Sauté your onions and peppers in a frying pan. After 2-3 minutes add the steak. Cook until browned. Turn off heat.
- Splash your Worcestershire over the top. Let sit in pan.
- With the back of a spoon, smear your cream cheese on raw dough.
- Spoon steak and veggies over cream cheese layer.
- Drizzle with A1 sauce and sprinkle pizza blend cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 8 squares. Enjoy!!