Who doesn’t love the combination of lime and avocado? Throw in the freshness of cilantro and a nice delicate protein- shrimp, you have a wonderfully easy dinner!
- 1 lb deveined, unshelled shrimp
- 1 lb cellantani
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 3 stalks of green onions
- The juice of 1-1/2 limes
- Olive oil
- Pint of grape tomatoes- halved
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor add the avocado, herbs, lime juice and mayo. Blend until you have a nice, smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Begin making your pasta. Once it is cooked add your avocado “blend” into your noodles. Combine until everything is coated.
- In a separate skillet, heat some olive oil. Add halved grape tomatoes and sear on both sides.
- Once cooked down, add to your avocado pasta.
- Wipe out tomato skillet and add another glug of olive oil. Sear seasoned shrimp 2-3 minutes on each side. Top over pasta.